Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Love sms

!!..LOVE..!!
L:- Love With All The Herat
o:- Overcome Probleams To Gother
v:- Value Evrething You Share
e:- Encourage Each Other




Do u know why God created gaps between fingers? so that some who is very special to u comes and fills those gaps by holding your hands forever.



If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.



I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.



Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old.



Do you know that a simple HELLO can be so sweet?
H: How r u?
E: Everything all right?
L: Like to c u.
L: Love 2 hear from u
O: Obviouslly miss u...



Rich people travel in cars,Poor people travel in carts,but good people like u travel in hearts!Please continue ur journey... love u.


Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat


There is a place within my heart. A place I visit from time to time. I go to this place whenever I feel lonely when we're apart. I go to this place whenever I need You to touch my heart.



If you love someone,
put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart,
because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever



Red is 4 blood,
blood is 4 heart,
heart is 4 love,
love is 4 u
and ur 4 me.


( o,,,o /),/)
( ‘ ; ‘ ) ( ‘ ; ‘ )
(,,)–(,,)(,,)–(,,)
U’n me forever..
and ever and ever!



Love is not measured by how many times you touch each other but by how many times you reach each other.


eyes without tears,tears without love,love without a care,a care without a heart,a heart without beat,a beat without u,u without me.now how could that be possible?

some times mu heart ask me why i care of u why i miss u why i love u why s think of u why i want u then my mind answer me it is very smiple coz I LOVE YOU.

You know dat i wont do u rong, dis love i feel is far too strong, cuz now ive waited far too long, u cant just lead me on, dont jus talk..Make it Happen.

You r like the Sunshine so warm,You r like Sugar so sweet,You r like You....& thats the reason why i love u.......


Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.



I love two things, a rose and you.
A rose for a short while,
but you the rest of my life.



When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!



I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.


3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!


I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!




L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love



You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...



Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,Because if u will say this password "I LOVE U" It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands



WHAT IS LOVE?
L FOR LAND OF SORROW.
O FOR OCEAN OF TERAS.
V FOR VELLEY OF DEATH.
E FOR END OF LIFE.
MISS U ALL TIME.



I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place



Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.



You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!



I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the
"E",... so pls can I have "U"?


No one escapes from love,
Neither the rich nor poor,
Because it takes to satisfy a heart,
We feel we'll never be apart.



What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you , I love you



I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.




I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!



1+1= 2eyes "LOOK AT U"
5+1= 6Th SENSES "FILLING U"
12+12= 24 Hours "THINKING ABOUT U"
3+4= 7 Days "MISSING"
11+1= 12 Month "NEED A SWEET HEART LIKE U"



Love is not to say,
But to understand.
Love is not to show,
But to feel inside.
Love is not to find faults,
But to make the best.
Love is not to demand,
But to sacrifice.
Love is not to hurt,
But to take care of.
Love is not blind,
But it doesn't need to see.



Everytime you admire the wonderful things GOD has made, remember u r one of them, wonderful inside & out. U r blessed! U r special and u r loved. I love u.



I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!



1 + 1 is two and ya its true that I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!



love pappa, love mummy, love brother& sister,love everything under the sun..but at last a few love give to me becz i love morethan everything in the world.. i love u .......



I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you.


Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Please don't hurt my heart. Ilove you somuch



if u r in love accept it respect it enjoy it.but if u r not thrn dnt worry smeone smwhere must be wrraping up so much love 4 u



Please tell me your INGREDIENTS because I mixed 100kg sugar with 80kg chocolate and 60 kg honey but .... stilli can't make a personas sweet as you .....



Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!



Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget...



I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!



The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes ...



I love you! From the earth till the moon.


You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

我的站點介紹:情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品 來看看 賣克

室內設計這是我找過最好的一家唷!

室內設計這家很好!

保健食品代工,素食膠囊,順傑

Unknown said...

kudos dear

Anonymous said...

Dear admin , Nice collection. I like those. Can You also ckeck out;
********************************************************

HAPPY BUDDHA JAYANTI SMS WISHES 2014 | GREETINGS

BUDDHA'S BIRTHDAY WISHES 2014 | GREETING WALLPAPERS

TOP 99 Scandals of Bollywood

**************************************************************

******************************************************
Thanks admin

Ankita Patel said...

visit...best..love...sms..
www.latestmirchi.wapka.mobi

Health is Wealth said...

Great compilation about love. Thanks for posting like this article. http://www.quoteschart.com/love-sms/

Ganesh Balasti said...

telugu valentines day greetings,wishes,images,quotes

Valentines Day Wishes,images,greetings 2016


chocolate day wishes,images,wallpapers,quotes


rose day images,wishes,sms,quotes



rose day images download wallpapers


gifts for valentines day



rose day images,wishes,images,messages,rose day quotes


Valentines Day poems for kids

Valentines Day Wishes


Valentines Day 2016 Wallpapers


http://www.happy-valentinesday-images.com/
Good Morning Whatsapp Images

Good Morning Whatsapp Status

Clever Whatsapp Status

Love Whatsapp Status

Happy Independence Day Whatsapp Status

First Love Whatsapp Status

Short Inspirational Whatsapp Status,Quotes

Best Birthday Whatsapp Status ,Wishes

Romantic Whatsapp Status Lovely Status

Best Fresh Whatsapp Status

Best Love Whatsapp Status & Quotes

Attitude Whatsapp Status

Broken Heart Whatsapp Status


Whatsapp Status